- Arrive at least 10 minutes before class begins. Please be prompt out of respect for the teacher and fellow students.
- Leave mobile phones (on silent) with personal belongings in the lobby or designated areas. Phones are not allowed in the yoga room.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day to be properly hydrated for class.
- Always sign in at the front desk. (Please legibly print first and last name.)
- First-time students should arrive 20 minutes before class begins for registration.
- Practice good hygiene, and avoid perfumes, colognes and other scented products.
- Make the teacher aware of any injuries or concerns that may affect your practice.
- Questions are welcomed before or after class, but not while class is in session.
- Enter the room quietly as many students use this time to meditate before class begins.
- Your goal is to stay in the room for the entire class. If an emergency requires you to leave, please re-enter between postures.
- Bring bottled water (no other liquids) to class. The teacher will announce designated water breaks.
- Refrain from wiping sweat during class.
- Practice stillness between postures.
- Focus on only yourself in the mirror.
- Honor the silence of the room by moving quietly and not talking.
- Continue to observe silence after final savasana.
- Leave the room quietly out of respect for others.
- Hang rented mats on the ballet barre at the back of the room.
- Enjoy the benefits you’ve gained from class. Remember consistency of practice is recommended, so make up your mind to come back tomorrow!