To the Bikram Yoga Houston Staff:
I started Bikram Yoga in December of 2005. I have been trying to come to classes at least 3 days a week and decided to write to tell you how wonderful this new activity has been for me and my career.
I am a golf professional here in Houston, teaching full time in the heat and humidity. I always felt like I was in adequate shape, but found myself tiring after a long day of teaching outdoors. I knew I had to do something to improve my health as I got older so that I could continue teaching in this part of the country. I am glad to have found Bikram Yoga.
The class/workout is amazing. A challenge, yes, but a wonderful sense of accomplishment hits you at the end of the 90 minutes. I am pleased with my gains in flexibility, strength, and balance, even though I have quite a long way to go to achieve mastery. This class has helped my endurance for teaching in the heat which quite simply seems to be a lot easier this summer! I have an improved sense of well-being physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
• For an educated, competent, motivating, inspiring, and friendly staff
• For a clean and well-appointed facility
• For your patience
• For your sensitivity and encouragement
• For your kindness
• For your passion and interest in health and well-being
• For paying this wonderful world of Bikram Yoga forward, as I will do.