How to Join Hot Yoga Houston Online Classes
We would love to “see” you in class, and thanks to technology, we can! You can also stay connected to your favorite Hot Yoga Houston teachers during this time. Here’s how we can stay together and you can maintain your practice:
- Sign in to Mind Body or the Hot Yoga Houston app (FREE for download on Apple and Android devices)
- Book your class. You’ll receive an email confirmation that you’ve registered with your zoom link included.
- Look for a reminder email an hour before class, and a final reminder 5 minutes before class begins.
- Log in to Zoom before class starts with enough time to prepare your space and center yourself.
- Have a great class!
How to Prepare for Your Live Streaming Classes
Please be mindful that practicing at home will be much different from practicing at the school. You’ll see and feel the difference! But keep these tips in mind so you get the most benefit despite this significant difference.
- If possible, practice in front of a mirror. It will help with your alignment and focus just like it does in the hot room!
- You can also use a heater if it’s available.
- Wear a long-sleeved shirt and leggings, as these will help you generate more body heat as well.
- Before class begins, do a one-minute plank to fire up all of the muscles in your body and build even more heat to warm you up for class!
- Without the heat, you will not be able to access the depth of each pose that you’re used to. That’s OK! This is a great opportunity to pay more attention to your alignment, your breath and your stillness.